August 23, 2017, 04:48:32 AM

Author Topic: Battlefield 1  (Read 2485 times)

Offline BigShay

• Site Owner
  • Colonel
  • My hands are shaking!
Battlefield 1
« on: May 06, 2016, 03:39:52 PM »
! No longer available Small | Large

Offline JrShay

• Private
Re: Battlefield 1
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 03:46:34 PM »
OHHHHHHH MY GOD!!! IT LOOKS SO COOL!!!

Offline Regs

• Colonel
  • // generated by Infinity Ward, do not modify
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2016, 04:15:22 PM »
Oh man I can't wait to die in the trenches from diphtheria without actually ever seeing an enemy solider or firing a single shot!!!

But seriously this does look fun.  It kind of looks like DICE has gotten a bit silly with it like they did with Codename Eagle and Battlefield 1942.

Honestly I would have preferred Battlefield 1944, but this is looks way better than another freaking COD space shooter.

Offline BigShay

• Site Owner
  • Colonel
  • My hands are shaking!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2016, 04:20:29 PM »
I like the grittiness of the trailer and that there's no lock-on types of weapons.  This should mean more skill-based fights.

Offline IITenaciousG

• Colonel
  • Owned.
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2016, 08:41:09 PM »
Denim = moved.

Clearly, WASD is not for n00bs.

Offline Regs

• Colonel
  • // generated by Infinity Ward, do not modify
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2016, 01:31:11 PM »
Is it just me or does anyone else hate this shit?

Expand the Battlefield to New Fronts
Expand the theater of all-out war with the Battlefield™ 1 Premium Pass. Get two-week early access to new multiplayer maps, armies and more in four themed digital expansion packs. Join the fight with the French army in the first expansion, Battlefield™ 1 They Shall Not Pass, in March 2017.

Key Features:

New frontline battles. Scout ahead with a two-week head start on four themed expansion packs. And France joins the fight in all new multiplayer maps. An upcoming expansion will bring the Russian Empire into the battle.

All the Premium extras. Get ready for new Operations and game modes, new Elite classes, weapons, vehicles and more. The Battlefield™ 1 Premium Pass includes 16 new multiplayer maps, 20 new weapons, 14 unique dog tags and 14 Battlefield™ 1 Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins. Each Battlepack is delivered monthly, starting November 2016.

* Check www.battlefield.com/games/battlefield-1/premium often for details and release dates for each expansion pack.

It is possible for anyone to release a full game anymore?  Just when I was thinking of breaking my EA embargo.  I guess I'm just out of the loop on this season pass nonsense.  Haven't really gotten into a "AAA" title in a while.

Offline Anjin3515

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 07:20:10 PM »
As I understand it...no fully complete game will ever be released again. That's why I signed up for the Angry Birds Super Ex-Tream Bi Monthly 4 season pass.

If you disagree with what I have said, then you are a racist, Hitler loving, commie, hippy, tea bagging, neo-con, left wing, nurf herder......Film at 11.

Offline IITenaciousG

• Colonel
  • Owned.
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 07:06:29 PM »
I am still a BF slappy but hate this stuff too.  It is just the nature of the business now.  It is either free with microtransactions (and a pay now or play forever to win model) or what EA does with season passes.  It is a sad state of affairs, but I generally would only get my money's worth out of a BF triple A title under those models, because I play them so darn much. 

Clearly, WASD is not for n00bs.