June 25, 2017, 08:49:07 PM

Author Topic: R6 Siege Operators  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Regs

• Colonel
  • // generated by Infinity Ward, do not modify
R6 Siege Operators
« on: January 06, 2016, 10:10:48 AM »
Ok guys so brain dump me on what you're doing in R6 Siege.  I've been using Twitch because she supposedly has the most powerful guns based on the in game stats.  Shocking I know ;)  I've only tried lone wolf mode so far and the bad guys are freaking bullet sponges!  I'm guessing it's probably not the same way in versus mode.

Offline LilShay

• Site Owner
  • Colonel
  • Back In Black
Re: R6 Siege Operators
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 08:13:24 PM »
Have you been using other Operators? I may have 10 minutes in Twitch. I honestly like most of them, they all have their uses. I honestly feel this game is 50% Shooter and 50% Tactical/Strategy, which makes it more fun than other shooters for sure. Teamwork is crucial to be successful. I don't find Ranked that interesting, rather than boring in most cases. Most players pick the same place to defend. The statistics for the weapons appear to be wrong, so I wouldn't pay too much attention to the damage.

Check out this video

Offline BigShay

• Site Owner
  • Colonel
  • My hands are shaking!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2016, 11:15:43 PM »
Everything LilShay said is true. Also, the operator's abilities matter more than just the weapons. And no...the online players are not spunges but they can take a fair amount of bullets if you shoot limbs. However, the game really rewards headshots.  They are a 1 shot kill with ANY weapon.

Offline BigShay

• Site Owner
  • Colonel
  • My hands are shaking!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2016, 01:14:57 PM »
My favorites on offense are Sledge, Ash, Thermite, Fuze and Glaz.  My defensive favorites are Mute, Bandit and Jaeger but everyone is useful on defense except for Tachanka.